100 Word Challenge Week 4



“Oh no, we have PE now.” I said to my friend.

“This is going to be a nightmare.” he replied.

PE was always a nightmare with Mr. Johnstone. He always was so mean to the students.

“Alright kids, don’t just stand there, 20 laps now!” Mr Johnstone bellowed.




It took them 30 minutes before they finished half of the laps and Mr Johnstone called them over. All of them were huffing and puffing in exhaustion.




“Johnny, could you please go have a break. You’ve worked hard.” Mr Johnstone said.

I thought that’s really strange. All of the class looked at him like he was a mad man. I was about to ask him to repeat what he said, but he interrupted.

“Well, don’t just stand there.” he said.

I went over and sat down.




“What do you think you are doing, sitting there?” Mr Johnstone said in rage.

“But I didn’t understand the instructions.” I pleaded.

“Enough.” he replied “200 laps, and don’t stop until you’ve finished.”

I must of been daydreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 7

100 Word Challenge Week 12

100 Word Challenge Week 9